Practice fine motor skills and colour sorting with these hand-painted Montessori inspired rainbow acorns and cups.
Created by a trained teacher and are designed to:
- develop hand-eye coordination
- strengthen fine-motor skills
- practice counting
- recognize, name, and sort colours
- practice matching
- enhance imaginative and pretend play
- 6 hand-painted wooden acorns
- 6 hand-painted wooden cups
- 100% organic cotton muslin reusable storage bag
Hand painted with non-toxic water based paint and sealed with a wood finish of 100% pure Canadian beeswax and 100% pure cold pressed jojoba oil. Our wood finish is handmade in our home studio.
Cups 1 9/16" tall
Acorns 1 3/8" tall
Adult supervision is required. Small parts are choking hazards.