The Sensory Bin Tools Set is curated by a trained teacher to help develop fine motor muscles and hand-eye coordination. Pair this set with our sensory rice or sensory beans for the ultimate play experience.
Each tool in this set serves a purpose. Practice scooping, transferring and pouring with the bowl, scoop, cup and spoon. The wooden tongs can be used to grasp small loose parts to help develop the the muscles in the fingers, important for holding a pencil. They are all designed to:
- Improve fine motor skills which enhances writing skills
- Improve concentration
- Develop hand-eye coordination
- 1 wooden cup, 4 cm high
- 1 wooden bowl, 6.5 cm long
- 1 bamboo tongs, 18 cm long
- 1 wooden spoon, 7 cm long
- 1 wooden scoop, 9.5 cm long
- 100% organic cotton muslin reusable storage bag
Wooden tools are sealed with a wood finish of 100% pure Canadian beeswax and 100% pure cold pressed jojoba oil. Our wood finish is handmade in our home studio.
Adult supervision is required. Small parts are choking hazards.